Monday, December 01, 2008

Wii Life

Taking care of my BB already taking a toll on me, it has been months since i last exercise. So i end up getting one of this during my visit to KL for wedding photography. Life with Wii is somehow diff, now i can have a reason to play and doing exercise as well. (everyone need a reason to get something that they want, even though it is not a good reason)

The white evil

This is the advanced i dont know what thing which put on top of the tv to detect motion.

Boxing match
My brother having fun playing Wii while BB is sitting behind.

Ask the pharmacist
1) I highly recommended this exercise machine for lazy and obese people, especially couch potatos, which i started to become one. Exercise is IMPORTANT.2) Sorry, i cant post any picture of me playing wii, as i take off my shirt during game play. (18sx) And i get violent when someone obstructing my view during my game play...No lar, just joking..

2 comments:

Ted said...

Got new BB liao..hehehe. Don't forget about older BB k.

Pang Wee Siang said...

This is another poison...