Monday, July 28, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
1) My son/daughter is very thin? Can i give him Zentel?
2) My son stomach is very big? Can i give him Zentel?
3) It is already a month since i last gave him Zentel, can i give him again now?
Worms that infect humans can be divided into roundworm, whipworms, threadworms, hookworms, tapeworm, and fluke. Eating undercooked beef, pork, fish that friends with marine mammals, walking barefoot or swimming, playing with soil etc are some of the ways to invite them to stay inside your intestine.
Worms transmission -usually via direct anus to mouth transfer.What are the symptoms?
The most frequent symptom is irritating perianal itch that occurs at night as the female worms deposits it eggs.
Ask the pharmacist
-Wash bed linens, towels, underwear in hot water. Remember not to shake it as it can disperse the eggs into air.
-The person should take daily morning showers to remove the eggs deposited outside the anal druing the night. Yes. The worms do not lay eggs inside.
-Use disinfectant on toilet seats and bathtube or anything that in contact with the butt.
-Wet mopping the floor.
-After the child uses the toilet, scrub the child's fingers with soap and brush.
-Trim the nails regularly.
-Wash hand regularly.
Take any one of these.
1) Zentel Suspension RM 8.55
2) Zentel Tablet Rm 6.40
3) Champs D-Worms Rm 5.60
4) Pharmalogik Worms Solution RM 4.50
All contains the same ingredient which is Albendazole. But diff price. Which one you choose?
Do u feel like want to take the medicine for worms after reading all these? I do as i write. Sometimes it is just physiological. But my butt feel itchy liao. Oh my god, do i have worms? Come to pharmalogik and buy your dose to kill that sh*t.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Thursday, July 17, 2008
1) Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know that batteries are flat?
2) Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?
3) Why does someone believe you when u say there are 5 billion stars, but check when u say the paint is wet?
4) Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?
5) Why do they use sterilised needles for death by lethal injection?
6) Why doesn't Tarzan have beards?
7) Why do Kamikaze pilot wear helmet?
8) Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a gun at him?
9) What is the speed of darkness?
10) If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
11) If it's true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here?
12) Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only seem longer?
13) If someone with a split personality threatens to commit suicide, is it a hostage situation?
14) Can u cry under water?
15) What level of importance must a person have, before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
16) If money does not grow on trees then why bank have branches?
17) Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
18)Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up, like, every two hours?
19) Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
20) Why do doctors, when they ask you to strip, leave the room or close the cubicle curtain while you change?..they're still going to see u naked anyway.
Want to know the answer, try Wiki Answers
You will be surprised. Even the question like Why Superman wear his underwear outside also got answer.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
I am using
Canon 450D + Kit lens RSP: RM 3349
Speedlite 580EX II
4GB+2GB SD Card
My package including slide show with music of your choice, photoshop photos, DVD or VCD.
Reason for offering as your photographer:
1) Photography is my passion
2) i've been learning new things about photography which i would love to put into practice
3) i want to help you capture those memorable moments in your life that money can't buy
4) a little extra pocket money for doing what i love to do seems like a good idea especially on sundays when my pharmacy is closed
Ask the pharmacist
1) How much u charge?
The charge would be a little bit higher than my pharmacist pay/hour.
2) I don't have money.
Want FOC? No money? if i give FOC, then you won't appreciate my service that much.
it's not that expensive anyway. trust me it's worth every cent.
I have experience on this.
Recently one potential customer ask me: How much u charge?
My answer: Er...Since this is the first time i take for u, i can give u free. U just pay for the CD and give me an angpow.
Customer: FOC? Never mind then. I want to get a better one.
My answer: ???WTF??
As u can see, nobody appreciate FOC items.
Some of the inspiring facts
1) Man who run in front of car get tired.
2) Man who run behind car get exhausted.
3) Man with one chopstick go hungry.
4) Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
5) Panties not best thing on earth but next to best thing on earth.
6) War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.
7) Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.
8) Man who drive like hell, bound to get there.
9) Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.
10) Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.
Friday, July 04, 2008
More at The Star
Ask the pharmacist
1) ops...did my prayer work? i didnt pray also... did u pray?
2) Wah Lau!!!! Like that also can? Can play play with "sumpah"?
Thursday, July 03, 2008
3 July 2008, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Today we witness another episode of a consistent pattern of abuse of power and manipulation of the criminal justice system.
Recently one of the witnesses in the Altantuya trial approached us with detailed information of events connected to her disappearance and murder. The information was shocking.
Mr. P. Balasubramaniam, who was engaged by Abdul Razak Baginda as a private investigator was advised to seek legal counsel and document his story independently.
Today he is releasing a statutory declaration dated 1st July 2008 to the public detailing the story that he has to tell about what actually happened and what was told to him by key personalities in this saga including Abdul Razak Baginda and Altantuya herself.
These revelations speak for themselves. They reveal, amongst others, the following allegations:
1.Mr. Balasubramaniam was engaged by Abdul Razak Baginda to deal with alleged harassment by Altantuya in relation to debts owed to her (Paragraph 5 and 6).
2.Altantuya was promised a commission of USD 500,000 for assisting in a submarine deal in Paris (Paragraph 22, Paragraph 25.5 and Paragraph 28.2 and 28.3 ).
3.Altantuya was introduced to Razak Baginda by Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak at a diamond exhibition in Singapore ( Paragraph 25.5 and Paragraph 28.1).
4.Altantuya, Datuk Seri Najib and Razak Baginda had all been seen together at a dinner in Paris (Paragraph 28.2).
5.After the disappearance of Altantuya, a commotion took place in front of Razak Baginda’s house several days after 20 December 2006 where girl friends of Altantuya and one Mr.Ang (Altantuya’s own private investigator) arrived searching for Altantuya. Balasubramaniam had to call the police. A patrol car arrived shortly. Shortly thereafter an investigating officer from Dang Wangi Police Station who was handling the missing persons report lodged by one of Altantuya’s girl friends arrived. Balasubramaniam then informed Razak Baginda who was at home to inform him of the events taking place at his front gate. Razak then called one DSP Musa Safri who called him back informing him that Musa would be calling him on his handphone and that he was to pass the phone to the inspector from Dang Wangi Police station. Balasubramaniam then received the call from Musa Safri and duly passed the phone to the inspector. After the conversation of 3 - 4 minutes, the inspector told the girls to disperse and to see him the next day (Paragraphs 34 - 38). We believe DSP Musa Safri was aide-de-camp to Datuk Seri Najib at the material time.
6.Balasubramaniam was interrogated at Bukit Aman for seven consecutive days and his statement recorded at the end of November 2006. He says that he told the police all that he knew including everything Razak Baginda and Altantuya had told him about their relationships with Najib. These details were omitted from the statement he was asked to sign (Paragraph 49).
7.During the trial of Sirul, Azilah and Razak Baginda at at the Shah Alam High Court, the prosecutor did not ask him any questions in respect of the relationship Altantuya had with Datuk Seri Najib or of the phone call that he had received form DSP Musa Safri (Paragraph 50).
8.When Razak Baginda was arrested, Balasubramaniam was told by him that he had sent an SMS messsage to Najib the evening before (Paragraph 51). Razak also informed Balasubramaniam that he had received an SMS from Najib and showed it to him; the message read “I am seeing IGP at 11 A.M. today …. matter will be solved … be cool”.
Mr. Balasubramaniam’s evidence also mentions the extent of the relationship between Altantuya and Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak. We are not interested in the personal nature of the relationship. That is entirely his own business and hers.
However the allegations revealed by him raise key questions of public interest:
a)Suppression of evidence by the police investigating officers and those responsible for prosecuting this case. Such suppression could only have happened with the full knowledge of top public officials such as the IGP and the AG.
b)The question is also raised as to whether such suppression of evidence was the reason behind the last minute switch in DPP’s handling the case - where the head of the Criminal Division of the AG’s Chambers, Datuk Yusuf Zainal Abiden was completely sidelined from the case leading him and the senior DPP originally slotted for the case Sallehudin Saidin to put in papers for early retirement some months later.
c)Questions can be raised now with regard to the sudden switching of the judge fixed to hear the case which took place in March 2007 - why was this really done?
d) Did Datuk Seri Najib lie when he said that he had never met Altantuya before?
e) Did Datuk Seri Najib lie when he said that he was not involved in any commission deals for the purchases of the Scorpene submarines”
Mr.Balasubramaniam’s evidence vindicate what we have been saying all along; there has been no proper investigation of the murder of Altantuya and the investigation and proceedings in court seem to following a pre-arranged script for a pre-arranged outcome.
This has serious implications for the administration of justice in the country where the integrity and credibility of our key institutions such as the police, the AG’s chambers and the judiciary are already severely tarnished.
Today’s revelations further confirm a clear and consistent pattern of manipulation of the criminal justice system that we have witnessed in this country since 1998.
The allegations revealed here warrant a full Royal Commission of Inquiry.
— Statutory Declaration by Balasubramaniam a/l Perumal —
[ PDF Version ]
Ask the pharmacist
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
A good calculator is very important in helping a pharmacist to run his biz.
Most important criteria: It will give accurate answers.
Of all these calculators here, which one i prefer?
Cons: Buttons at wierd position, calculator slipping away when pressed
Cons: The display screen is reflective to light, button not responsive enough.
Model: Canon LS-88Hi II
Pros: Reliable, non-slippery, cheap, can use solar and normal battery, correct positioning of buttons, extra large + button, auto off.
1) Since all the calculators here depends on electronic circuit, it can fail anytime without warning.
So, what do i do? I use this . MUAHAHAHA!Big winner:
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
But now it is different situation, even i don't have the money, i can always pay with my credit card.
So, I visited Amazon.com after a good recommendation from THE GREAT TED and finally bought the book on June 17, with standard shipping. After i checkout, i received an email from Amazon.
Subtotal: US 58.50+ std delivery US 9.98= US 68.48
Items shipped on June 17, 2008:
Delivery estimate: July 24, 2008
Huh, July 24? Wah..38 days b4 i can see my love. Yup, i love my books.
But today i was surprised to received this. It just took them 14 days !! WOOOHOOO!!!!
My book has arrived from Amazon.com in superb condition. Nice packing, fast delivery.
Ask the pharmacist
1) Continuing pharmacy education is important.
2) Pharmacy profession is also life long learning professions.
3) It will take me some time to digest the contents, 662 pages wor...