Saturday, December 27, 2008

I just know they will come back

GOOD MORNING UNCLE, GOOD MORNING AUNTIE! They shouted until they waked me up. I wonder who is the FB who shouted so loud in the morning. I looked through the window. And i saw these.

FREE HEALTH LECTURE and GIFT.
(Basically they r selling cheap products for high price after lecture.)

Yes, they are coming back..just at the different location. This time it is right opposite my father's shop. Yesterday my grandpa went for the pre-opening 15 minutes health lecture. Yesterday talk was short, mainly aiming to persuade my grandpa and the rest to call more people for today full one hour lecture. After the talk, everybody including my grandpa was given 10 eggs to bring home.
How many people will buy their product this time? Judging from the people going in for so called health lecture, u tell me.

In 2006, one not rich grandma complained to me how his son spend her hard earned money buying something useless. And she almost cried in my shop. Then i have seen one lady scolded by her mother in law in my pharmacy after they show me the product they bought.

I am not saying their product is completely useless, but just that the price is way too high. I have the same feeling towards MLM products, their supplements can work, but why u want to spend money buying something which is only worth less than 10% of the price?

I asked my grandpa, today u dont want to attend? He said, i already got eggs for christmas. I wonder what they will give today.

Previous post
http://pharmalogik.blogspot.com/2006/05/10-hydroxy-decenoic-acid-fever.html
http://pharmalogik.blogspot.com/2006/09/part-2-royal-jelly-10-hydroxy-decenoic.html

1 comment:

Ted said...

Heheh, very smart grandpa.