Saturday, November 01, 2008

Cockroach infestation.(Not advisable to read for the faint hearted)

Since my shop is located just next to restaurant and mamak shop, cockroach infestation is starting to creep me up. I saw one or two of these "siew keong" running at the back of my shop. I have tried spraying them with ridsect and it only kills some of them but not all. I dont mind to have them at the back, but after some time definitely they will start invade my front pharmacy, so i have to do something quick.

So i went to get this
It looks like a landmine and i install 6 of these at the back yesterday.

And this morning itself i already collect some of the corpses. U can see the cockroach being bomb until the intestine is out of the body.(geli)

Death count: 3!!
Day 1

Latest tally: 3+20= 23!!
Oh my f*cking sh*t!

4 comments:

Ted said...

OK i will try this too...

Anonymous said...

try googling pandan leaves and cockroaches

pharmalogik said...

i use pandan leaves in my car..but once it dried up, it hard to clean the mess as the leaves break up in pieces.. although putting it in plastic bags help with the cleaning..

Anonymous said...

sorry,i almost forgot. Washing powder dehydrates cockroaches too....i learnt that in the lab.