Thursday, November 06, 2008

My first experience in klse


Yup..u see it correctly. Nextnation is the first share i bought way back in 2007. Back then i was still new in share trading and i thought buying share is one way i can achieve my financial freedom, just like warren buffet. Most of the free time, i spend reading blogs around especially those experience trader's blog. Some blogs posted some buy recommendations and promise good return. I say to myself, why i need to read on my own and analyse by myself when i can get the expert analysis by these experience traders? I can just follow and make some pocket money. After all, these experience traders have more than 10-30 years of experience and if i would want to achieve their level, i will be 40 years old. Who want to be rich and old if u can be rich and young?

So i told my girl friend (now my wife) and we come out with the money to buy nextnation. We split it half half hoping this will bring us luck. The outlook of this company looks good as the earning is good, and improving year by year. We knew we could not afford to lose so we buy small. I didnt know wat biz the company doing, and didnt bother to analyse as well. I went on telling my father that i just bought my first share and bragging about how good is it. My father comments was this company is not a good company, just becareful.

But i didnt listen to him, fast money has blinded my eyes. Share trading is the way of riches. At one time, the shares price start plunging, i dont care, as i received bonus shares and i believe the market is wrong and i am right.

Then jeffooi started to post reports on how nextnation scam the mobile users. I dont care since it is making money. Then come out the earning report, reduce profit margin and loss money in the next. I started to panic. I think it just some reports that cause the investors to sell. Dont be a chicken little i said. The one who makes the most money is definetly not the chicken.
After some time, i saw the main directors of the company is selling. That is when i make the decision to sell. WTF? If the directors r not keeping his own company shares, why i want to keep? Having lost half of the value i sold out finally.


People always say about beginners luck and now i dont believe it. You want to know how much nextnation share price now? RM 0.03. Worthless piece of sh*t. Luckily i sold off the piece of shit.

No comments: