Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FOC Lifescan One Touch Ultra Blood Glucose Monitoring System


Pharmalogik is giving out a used "Lifescan One Touch Ultra Blood Glucose Monitoring System" to one of his readers who can comments on

1) Dispensing rights. Support or against?
2) Why u deserve to get this machine?

Pls email me at pharmalogik@gmail.com and pls include your full name, IC, address, phone number, email as well. Your info will be kept confidential, pls include your nickname and your comments may be posted in this blog. Short comments will do. My wife will be the one making the decision and it is final.

Note: This machine served in pharmalogik as a demo set for < 1 year. Life time warranty with unfilled warranty card, one to one exchange . Recommended selling price is RM 360. Strips and lancets is not included, u can buy from me if u want to. Winners will have to pay the delivery fees which is RM 10. Sorry to my fellow pharmacist bros, as u cannot enter this contest.

Reason to giving it out: I got a new demo set. I think everyone should have one set at home.

No comments: