Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My first buying from Amazon.com

This is the book i always wanted when i was a student. I fall in love with it when i visited Kamal Bookstore near HKL, where i was attached to b4. But since it cost more about RM 250, heck,as a student, where do i find the money to buy?

But now it is different situation, even i don't have the money, i can always pay with my credit card.
So, I visited Amazon.com after a good recommendation from THE GREAT TED and finally bought the book on June 17, with standard shipping. After i checkout, i received an email from Amazon.

Subtotal: US 58.50+ std delivery US 9.98= US 68.48
Items shipped on June 17, 2008:
Delivery estimate: July 24, 2008

Huh, July 24? Wah..38 days b4 i can see my love. Yup, i love my books.

But today i was surprised to received this. It just took them 14 days !! WOOOHOOO!!!!
My book has arrived from Amazon.com in superb condition. Nice packing, fast delivery.
Will i buy from Amazon again? Of course. 100% recommended.

Ask the pharmacist

1) Continuing pharmacy education is important.
2) Pharmacy profession is also life long learning professions.
3) It will take me some time to digest the contents, 662 pages wor...

1 comment:

Ted said...

Heheh, good service from Amazon.They've got quite a lot of photography books too you know (ahem ahem).