Thursday, August 05, 2010

Birthday Party- Yen Yi is now officially 2 years old.

Yen Yi's birthday falls on 1st of August. Just like any other day around 8pm, we will bath her first, and then change her to her pajamas. Then we will go downstairs to make her supper.

But on her birthday that night, right before we went downstairs, she saw me taking out my camera from the bag (something diff from her routine) and she started to pose right behind the door. So i just took her pic. I think my Yen Yi will automatically go into posing mode whenever she sees me holding my camera.

 No guidance whatsoever.

For this photo, i felt she looks like shin chan. Dont u think so?

Among the gifts that she received, she preferred the ball.Yes, the cheap ball, so my advise here is there is no need to buy those expensive barbie dolls, legos, mini laptop, iphone, etc, for baby. They can just have fun with a simple toy.



Now she officially 2 years old. 

3 comments:

Ted said...

Happy Birthday Yen Yi!

Sasha said...

hey i send you an email. i hope u can reply me thanks :)

Pang Wee Siang said...

happy birthday !!