Monday, March 16, 2009

Wedding Registration 14/03/09

Location: Tadika Cher Fong Khor, Teluk Intan
Date: 14/3/2009
Time: 2.30pm-3.30pm
Groom: Mr Lim Kee Seong
Bride: Ms Chai Hwee Ying
Equipment: 450D+24-105mmL+580EXII

Mr Lim is one of my best friend since primary school. Actually we was in the same kindergarden but that time i am too blur to know any of my friends. Only after i checked my photo album i only realised he is one of my friend. Therefore, last saturday i was so glad to be able to take pictures for them. It was about 1 hour quick session as i need to go back to my shop to work. Yes, i need to work in saturday as well.

Nervous?




I am the one standing on the right side. The staff was helpful to help me took this picture. Standing on the side make me fat becoz it is wide angle. Or am i really fat?Ops..







The groom so happy..haha


Since we still have few minutes left, we stopped by at an old house to take few shots.

I am looking forward for dinner...

1 comment:

Pang Wee Siang said...

getting better and better !!
keep it up.