Monday, May 17, 2010

Moving house

I am very busy from this week to the end of the month. I am preparing my house for moving in.

Luckily, my baby is helping me, although she does not seem to enjoy it very much.

Everything is not going very well to my plan. Yesterday i just broke my 3 years glasses and i need to get two pair of glasses, one as spare becoz only today i realised how inconvenience and how unhandsome clumsy i can be without my glasses. So how do i drive to work then since my only pair of glasses was broken and i dont have any subsitute? i got worried, but after a while i realised i can use my swimming goggles. Not the normal goggles, the goggles with lens power.
If u to be my customer and saw me wearing this goggles, dont worry, nothing is wrong with my brain my eyes. After few hours of "baja hitam" transformation, i realised that there is no monster to fight, so i change back to normal citizen. haha!

2 comments:

Ted said...

Hahah! Good idea with the goggles! All the best with the moving, hope everything goes smoothly!

3-Seconder said...

Congrats on the new home!!!!!! Enjoy the entire tiring troublesome yet, satisfying and rewarding experience!