Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5dmkii coming?


Should i continue to pursuit further in wedding photography? Becoming a wedding photographer is fun though tiring, but you get to meet new people, which also equals to new customers to my pharmacy. Still, retail pharmacy to me is a better job now as it is less stressful, although it is still a busy job.

I guess i need to get a real camera (something like 5d mkii), not my current beginner camera (450d) to keep my interest from fading and also to keep off the competition from fellow photographers.

Nowadays, everyone have dslr camera and many of them take very good pictures too and inspire to become a wedding photographers as well. Therefore, i think somehow i need to a better camera to stiff off some competition from them, becoz

good camera + lousy photographer = good photographer with a lousy camera.

Haha...actually i just want 5dmkii, that is just the reason i give myself to justified my incoming purchase. YUM SENG!!

2 comments:

AhYap.com said...

photography is a more expensive hobby that golf I think! senang senang above 10k!

Ted said...

5DMkII is a good camera. Even if i tell u not to buy, i'm sure u lagi wan to buy. So go for it!