Saturday, August 29, 2009

MPS Building Fund

Our Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society had already made a confirmed booking of the building at the 1-Puchong Business Park with a down payment and a loan approval from Alliance Bank. The total loan amount is RM1.722 million with a monthly repayment of RM10,320/- for 25 years. This works out to having to pay a total interest of RM1,472 million.

It would thus make good sense to repay this loan as early as possible.

Anyone who join as a Life Member will still pay the usual RM 2,000/- Life Membership fees, and out this RM 1,000/- will be allocated for the Building Fund. That would mean the member will benefit of being a Life Member and at the same time be recognized as a RM 1,000/- contributor towards the building fund.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statement above is from MPS to call upon all practising pharmacist in Malaysia to contribute back to our society. I have been thinking about this for some time, to be exact 8 months, before i decided to do my part to join in the programme. I have been normal members since 2001, so this programme is worth all the money becoz the MPS annual fees is RM120.

RM 2k is a big amount for me. With 2k, i can get my iphone!
My old trusty palm treo 650 was my only hp since i started practicing retail pharmacy on my own. Sometimes, i just dont know why it never dies. This piece of brick never die even if i drop it. Handphone usually have 3 years life right? and yet this treo is 4 years old and still going strong.

MPS or iphone, MPS or iphone, MPS or iphone? What is iphone? How much it worth after 3 years?
Those who want to join, click here. Me and my wife had joined yesterday.
which means no iphone for both of us. Haha....

1 comment:

Pang Wee Siang said...

Haha... congratulation to you.
When i got the letter from queen, i also wondering should i join? As you said 2k is a big amount, for me as well.
I choose not to contribute, haha.