Monday, July 13, 2009

Wii Fit Review


After my BMI exceed the normal range, i have decided to get a Wii Fit and i bought it last friday. I have not been exercise since baby yen yi was born. And this is extremely unhealthy for a pharmacist. How can i advise people to stay fit and healthy if myself is a couch potato.

For this wii fit Actually, I have thought of doing a review myself to poison some of my fat friends, but i think the review will be better to leaved to the expert. I always bias toward the thing i like, furthermore, i am not being paid by nintendo anyway.

Gamespot wii fit review







The main purpose of purchasing wii fit is to lose weight. First it calculates your BMI, then do a balance test to give your wii fit age, and after that, it set up a target weight for your to lose. I target myself to loose 3 pauns over the next 2 weeks. Let see if i can achieve it or not.

Then i can choose to do Yoga, Strength, Aerobic, or Balace trainning. In order to break the record, this machine can be fooled by certain ways. But it would be meaningless it you do so, becoz you will be cheating yourself. It is not the record, but it is your health and body that is important.

My recommendation:
FULLY RECOMMENDED, BUY ONE. You will never regret it. Exercise never been so fun.

This is my record. Super Hula Hoop: 850 times in 3 minutes. Break mine. Haha... The wii fit labelled me as calorie incinerator for this game. I am targeting to build my six pack.
(now i am suffering from after exercise pain, arrgh...even if i sneeze or cough, i will feel the pain)

2 comments:

Ted said...

Aiya...i was looking forward to see you do some shaking or something.

Pang Wee Siang said...

hahaha
i think i need also, very fat now.