Friday, July 24, 2009

My Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 AT-X PRO DX

After some serious consideration of both Canon 10-22mm and Tokina 11-16mm, i decided to choose Tokina after reading the review in Photozone, and consulting both sifu Ted and Sifu Pang.

So I got this baby from Yannick Camera, which offerred me a good price + filter. After some molesting action, i felt the built quality of this lens give a better feeling than my kit lens 18-55mm but is just not comparable to my other L lens, 24-105mm f4. L lens is just totally another level up. But it does cured my 'lens' itchy hand. This lens probably will stop my itchy hand for another 6 months i guess.


Now i can look forward to capturing some pictures which is not possible before this. Eg. couples inside the car, some low light situation, wedding tea ceremony, yam seng, etc. I will bring my new baby out this weekend for some serious testing. Anyone want to become my model?

2 comments:

Ted said...

Wow...very wide. I see your table is now very neat too heheh

Publix Pharmacy said...

congratulation...
u'll not regret with this lens, looking forward to see your photos.