Sunday, September 21, 2008

My first wedding photography


I encountered few problems yesterday

1) I filled up my 4GB of SD memory card during the morning session, as i am taking RAW pictures only. 4GB can take up only around 300 pictures.
Solved: I called up my brother to bring me more SD cards.

2) My computer failed to detect my dvd drive thus i cant burn the video pictures on dvd to present during the wedding dinner.
Solved: I change it into mpg format and the groom borrow a notebook from friends.

3) I have to work in my pharmacy as well as photoshopping the photos.
Solved: My mother taking care of BB and my wife helping me in the shop.

4) My flash battery died during the night session.
Solved: The video man help me to flash the subjects.

4) I have rashes appearing on my armpit as i was all sweating and hot the whole day.
Not solved: Still pain, although it is not itchy. Should i post my armpit pictures here?haha

Ask the pharmacist
It is fun, i get to met a lots of people, and it i am not bored at all. This is life.
Pictures and video will be uploaded later.

1 comment:

Pang Wee Siang said...

Good start datuk,
Time to buy ....
1) bigger card
2) more spare battery
3) a new mac/macbook for photography
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hire an assistant, hahaha.

cant wait to see ur photo.