Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Highest Blood Pressure Ever Recorded in pharmalogik

What do u do if u have blood pressure like this?

Ask the pharmacist
1) If u r alone, i call ambulance for u..
2) If u r with your friends, ask them to send u to hospital immediately...
3) I wonder why he didnt control his BP, this is the first time i saw him in my place to check his BP..Hope he will be ok until he go hospital.
4) Pls remember only medicine can control your BP, not herbs, not supplement.
5) Anyone want to break this record?

5 comments:

beyond said...

Immediately call the ambulance..

Anonymous said...

I have seen so many Indonesians who have such BP readings.Hospitals are far. Medicine to lower BP expensive because they had to be taken for life. So how ?

pharmalogik said...

low salt diet and exercise, reduce stress will help.

if the BP is still in that range, it will cause organ damage eg, kidney failure, blindness, heart attack, stroke, etc

just like a time bomb waiting to explode

Anonymous said...

I'd say with a cute little baby, it is worth the long trip to the hospital and a lifetime of BP meds. With a BP like that diet and exercise alone will not result in a normal or even close to normal BP.

Anonymous said...

in July 2010 the Lakeside fire Department recorded my BP at 315/178 after taking bp meds the hospital recorded the bp at 285/168. I am on regular bp meds, and maintain a usual bp of 170/110 and about every 3 to 4 months my scalp on the left side of my head goes numb. I go to the ER asap with bp in access of 260/160. I have had many, many test. all show in normal range. any suggestions?
Calvin Walker adtfirst@gmail.com