Friday, February 15, 2008

Marriage proposal tips

Kelana Jaya stretch of the LDP Highway today (By Nadi0 )

It even comes out in The Star. The phrase " Kelly Tan E Li, will you marry me? " is simple and nice.
Now we know the man, i wonder who is Kelly? Will there be a repetition of the same marriage proposal? I think it better to be the first one.... as it wont have the same effect after that...
Now i know how much it cost to advertise on LDP billboard...
RM 40,000.00...Haha...

Remember this? It appear in Google Earth. And it is FOC..

3 comments:

Staphanie Mun said...

I would rather he spend the RM40K for a 1.5 carat diamond ring for me. (to cherish forever)

Pang Wee Siang said...

RM1.3k per day,
May be a lot of people one whole year also cannot earn that RM40k.

Ted said...

I saw the signboard...and i was thinking what if she decided not to go through LDP for 1 month and decide to take a diff way home...



40k wasted...