Monday, February 14, 2011

Iphone High Noon Tips


I must admit i am addicted to this game after i downloaded it last week. Especially if u like to play cow boy style gun shooting just like duel in the movies.


 That is me in my plain clothes. 

 When i win. My record is about 8/10 win. 

Tips for winning:
1) Just shoot fast and accurate. 
2) Amplify your movement when reloading bullets.
3) Try using shotgun if u cant aim.
4) Play using wifi rather than 3G.

When i lose. 


I wont be doing a full review here becoz u can google it. This game is worth a post in my blog becoz it is super addicting. I remember the last time i hooked to a game is Civilization 2 during my form 3 years.

 My High Noon ID HN 276439722. 
I dare u to challenge me. Haha

1 comment:

BOB Glou said...

Hi !

Guide for High Noon Application will be soon available on App Store !

You can follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Guide-High-Noon/174265192652938

Or on our blog : http://highnoonguide.blogspot.com/

You can also contact us for questions or suggestions at : guidehighnoon@hotmail.fr

:)