Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Really really busy

Sorry to all for not updating my blog for the past month, i have been really busy with my biz and life. My wife just give birth and i have to juggle between my biz and also taking care of the family. And i have a lot of accounting work to do as my biz account closes on the end of the year.

 Having a superactive daughter doesnt help and my year 2007 computer was slowing down as i multitasks. I was so busy until i forgot to sms Standard Chartered bank to get my guaranteed digital photo frame worth RM 269 or a new 64GB ipad. Shit....

I wont have much time to reply to all the pharmacy related questions posted to me right now. Sorry for that. Everything will be settled by the end of the month, and with the help of my new pc, i will be back.

No comments: