Friday, October 15, 2010

Bye bye Ms D

My letter to Ms D.

I started dating u, Ms.Different about 9 years ago. I choose u, becoz i believe u are "different" and will never "disappoint" me. Yes, in these years, u never dissappoint me. You always came out with exciting plans and interesting offers. You are indeed the best when we were together in KL. But the world is changing fast, after i had been posted to Teluk Intan, it seems like you dont want to leave KL.

So, goodbye, D, I had no choice but to leave u and change to Ms. Hot. Even though i dont like Ms Hot's father AK-47.

I know our relationship wont last, especially when i saw Ms I4. Ms Hot doesnt mind even i get hold of Ms I4 but u, u gave me an ultimatum, either I4 or u.

I tried to salvaged this relationship by giving us around one month of cooling period, to see if u were able go along with I4 here. Yet i dont see any progress in it. Good bye. I will change my phone operator, so dont bother to call me. It is already too late.



(After 4 years of non 3G or EDGE coverage in Teluk Intan, i am tired of waiting. Even Hutan Melintang has EDGE) Bye Digi.

No comments: