Thursday, April 16, 2009

Share investing


Some of u may ask how come i didnt post anything about shares, since the market is so hot now. It seems like it going higher since23 March 2009. For this bull, i made a mistake of being "chicken little", due to my no confidence on the political stability.

I would have make a killing if i had follow my own rules. U can see from the chart that when the green line is above the blue line, then buy. It crossed on 23-03-2009, it was so simple yet i didnt do it. How stupid right? So i am taking a break now and until the green line cut off the blue line, i will stay aside. Meanwhile, i will take this time to learn more and free my mind.

At this time, i just play along with my new toy.
It is a poor man card, rich man pay with cash.

2 comments:

beyond said...

Woohoo! Platinum!~

See Teck said...

Welcome to the club of Platinum..
Used it wisely especially for your business and you will benefit from it.