Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby shooting

One thing i realized when shooting my baby is that i never need to edit her pictures using photoshop. Maybe i dont know how to edit baby or they already very cute. No photoshop needed.

I am the cute little red riding hood.


Posing time

Mommy, I can wear it myself.

This is how u pose.



I am the mosquito terminator. Die die die.

Yahoo..finally finished shooting. Want to sleep liao.

3 comments:

  1. So ppl who need photoshop are not cute wan? Hahah...just kidding. Memang cute lar baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. time to explore with your fixed lens on Miss Chubby. ever tried f2.8, 1/60 to narrow your depth of field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. one thing to consult you. With the swine flu snorting around, thermometers are flying from the shelves, i think. Between the infra forehead thermometer and ubiquitous infra ear thermometer, which is more accurate ? Does the infra forehead thermometer require any disposable shield ?

    ReplyDelete